It is a warning that asks you to intervene urgently, to resolve a problem which could cause trouble for the critical services, if a mains fault affected your datacentre, your hospital or your bank. Test reports outlining problems show you that your emergency generator does not have fuel which is adequate to run it.
With ClearTank, a tank-cleaning service, Fuel Cleaning solves your problem. By eliminating any kind of contamination currently in your stored fuel, ClearTank gives you clean, dry fuel, ready to supply your generator, with real dependability.
ClearTank treats the following problems:
- Contamination by water, eliminating water below 200ppm, under the BS EN590 standard..
- Contamination by particles, eliminating solids such as soot, rust and colloidal carbon to make your fuel compliant with the standard on cleanliness 18/16/13, defined by ISO 4406.
- Contamination by microbes, eliminating films and bacteria, known under the name of « diesel microbes ».
Safe, practical and discreet
Fuel Cleaning is not limited to the process of fuel and tank cleaning; it is also aware of the commercial repercussions created by dirty fuel and it has adapted ClearTank to respond to these repercussions.
- ClearTank eliminates hygiene and safety problems, by avoiding having staff enter tanks which are toxic inside. All cleaning operations are carried out outside of the tank using a detergent agent, specifically intended for cleaning fuel.
- The ClearTank cleaning service does not disrupt your regular operations, and enables you to leave your emergency generator on stand-by.
- ClearTank is installed by an unmarked van, so as to not attract the attention of clients. Even if cleaning tanks represents a wise precautionary measure, it can still be wrongly interpreted.
Clean before refining
Fuel Cleaning fuel-treatment programmes include cleaning and refining phases. Both seem to have the same aim: to eliminate contaminants from the stored diesel. It is important to explain the difference.
Diesel Defence refining units preserve the cleanliness of the fuel which has been cleaned by our ClearTank service. ClearTank cleans the fuel, while Diesel Defence preserves its cleanliness. Refining fuel which has not been cleaned beforehand is as ineffective as polishing a car without washing it first.
To receive detailed information about Fuel Cleaning’s ClearTank service, please contact one of our advisors.